Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Icons

Tomorrow is March, 1st. I signed up for four 20 in 20 icon challenges.

CI: with episode Silencer
I never did Silencer icons and can’t wait of the themes. Maybe you want to join CriminalIntent20in20. This month we have only five participants yet. When you love to make icons follow the link and have fun. This month you can choose an episode you want to icon.

hbic: with Shirley Bellinger
I had so much fun last month with Shirley in character20in20. I need to make more icons of Kathryn as that amazing person.

shipper: House and Cuddy
I wanted to make them last month, but someone else was quicker and snatched that couple away from me.

character: Cholo
I’m really happy about my participation because I was too late to get a place for March in character20in20. Lucky me, someone handed his place back and I was number one on the reserve list. [Bev, unfortunately I didn’t saved your three amazing Cholo painting pics. Could you please sent them to me. I can’t see them anymore when clicking on your post.]

Much photoshopping for me in the next days…

…nevertheless, I couldn’t hold back and made three animated icons, yesterday. Sigh, this trailer is too luring, but the quality (the YT download I found) is so bad. My caps are so blurry.

[I up-scaled two of the three icons to fit the livejournal standard of 40 kB]



<-- 40 kB <-- 40 kB

11 comments:

  1. OMG, awesome icons!!! *Dies* They're amazing!

    ~Snyder~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of your best work yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've sent you the Cholo pics Antje. I hope they arrive. I love the animated icon with Bobby's flashlight. You're going to have to teach me how to do those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely as always! So happy to see icons with the "updated" Goren and Eames!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ! Your icons are amazing ! You had to work very hard to make them. Thanks for making and sharing, havers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your kind comments. In my eyes they are too grainy, but the cap quality wasn't better.

    More icons in the next weeks...see my four challenges. character20in20 also allws me to make animation...mhm, an animated Cholo, drool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, animations are often grainy. My lean was grainy, too, and that came from a good DVD Rip. You've been looking at them for to long. ;-)

    I really like the flashlight animation... and so many icons. I'm happy if I can get the CI20in20 done...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes many 20 in 20 this month. But with the chosen episode in CI it's maybe not that complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous! I'm definitely snagging a couple, but it's so hard to decide, they're all good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @letsallchant: snag all and bye more icon space at the LJ ;o)

    ReplyDelete