I wish you all a Happy New Year. I hope you will have many adventures, success and happiness in 2015.
I look back at my last year wishes right now. Yes, I finished my PhD and now just waiting for the new job.
Let's see what is coming next for me and this blog.
Fulfilling a Lovely Kathryn Blog tradition, a view back on Kathryn's 2014.
- 12.: Blood from a Stoner screening and Q&A - Anthology Film Archives on East 2nd Street in Manhattan - 6 pm
- 12.02.-18.04.: Ode to Joy at Rattlestick Theatre, NY
- 27.: Opening Night of Ode to Joy
- 07.: The Artie Lange Show
- 04.: Lucille Lortel Awards
- 06.: Witness for Women’s Equality, 7 pm
- 13.: Reading Utterly Changed by Nicole Burdette at Dorset Theatre Festival, 7 pm
- 28.: Filming Kill for Me in Albany, Amsterdam, Mt McGregor and Amsterico, NY (shooting: 7/15 to 8/10)
- 09.: Reading Utterly Changed by Nicole Burdette at Dorset Theatre Festival, 3 pm
- 18.08.: visiting Rhode Island International Film Festival and supporting Michele Noble's Journey 4 Artists
- 16.: Worst Friends available on all platforms
- 6.: Airing of Last Week Tonight: Civil Forfeiture - ‘Law & Order: Civil Asset Forfeiture Unit’
- 4.: DVD release of Worst Friends
- 15.: The 13th Annual First Person Arts Festival, reading Act III of Eugene O’Neill’s semi-autobiographical masterpiece Long Day's Journey Into Night at Christ Church Sanctuary, 7 pm