Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kathryn 2010

Because 2010 is nearly over and the New Year waving for attention, I want to publish Kathryn’s activities of the last year I collected since starting her blog.

I’ll delete the list in the sidebar soon and make a new list for 2011, hopefully with many points. But I’m quite confident. There will be the last Criminal Intent season and there are three film projects of Kathryn which will be finished and maybe a few more movies and red carped joins.

I wish you the best for 2011. I’m really happy that I started my Kathryn blog and join the big blog community. I thank everyone for comments, inspiration, ideas and source material.

My list of ideas what to publish is still full and I can’t wait to share with you.

Antje

January:
  • 21 – 31: Sundance Film Festival with ‘The Three Backyards’

March:
  • 07: Academy Awards Ceremony – Red Carpet

April:
  • 12: Atlantic Theater Company's 25th Anniversary Gala
  • 23: "Hard Core" during the Tribeca Film Festival at the School of Visual Arts Theater
  • 29: Rainforest Action Network 25th Anniversary: Host
  • 24 - 04: 3 Backyards at 10th New Directors New Films [26th + 28th März]

May:

June:
  • Moving Pictures Live! – 2 x 12 Strong Women

July:

August:

September:

October:

November:

December:
  • 15: The Vanishing City screening at The National Arts Club

5 comments:

  1. Kathryn has really been busy this year. I'm looking forward to seeing what she continues to do with her career. Antje, you have done a wonderful job on your blog and keeping us upto date on Kathryn's "comings and goings". I always enjoy stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, havers! Health, Love, Happiness and Sex! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, potzina and Bev.

    I'm really curious what 2011 will bring all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Sex is a wonderful wish...I hope it will come true ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Antje! Keep up the amazing job you do with your blog on Katie!

    ReplyDelete