Monday, December 20, 2010

100 Drabble - Should Have Known Better Challenge

Title: See...we fit.
Prompt: She/he should have known better, but...
Characters: Alexandra Eames/Robert Goren
Rating: very M
Word Count: 102


She should’ve know better, but as she started her seducing to finally fulfil her naughty dreams, her brain switched off and her longing and needs took control.

It was frustrating, but even in her high-heeled boots Alex didn’t reach Bobby’s lips, and their hips weren’t at the same height.

He tried to chase away her annoyance by bending deeper and kissing her more sensually. He moved his hands around her naked waist, gripped her firm butt and lifted her on his hips.

“See,” Bobby gasped, and placed Alex on his kitchen counter, “We fit.” Carefully he entered her and they became one.

6 comments:

  1. OMG Havers, what are you trying to do to me here?LOL
    Love it! Do more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was a very naughty girl at the week end ;o)

    I badly need to write a longer smut story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't breathe! This story is so sensual...Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, was it good for you, too? I think I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke. THANK YOU HAVERS! It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No cigarettes for you ladies. Take a cold shower or spend nice hours with hubby or boyfriend or yourself ;o)

    ReplyDelete