Tuesday, December 7, 2010

F-List Advent Calendar - Day Seven

Dear Nantz, days seven of my Advent Calendar is dedicated to you.

Antje’s six degrees to Vincent D’Onofrio

After playing a lot of the connection games on your blog, I’ll tell you my individual connection to Vincent.

Before September I had answered my bond to Vincent always with:

[02] Shaking Ben Stiller’s hand on the Germany premiere of Dodgeball back in 2004 or 2005.
[01] He was in Vince Vaughn’s company (who didn’t risk one gaze to the red carped fans).
[00] Vince Vaughn and Vincent played both in The Cell, The Break-Up and Thumbsucker.

But I met Susan not only virtual. In September we had wonderful hours in Central Park. She met Vincent twice. She delivered the good buy binders in May 2009 and got a hug at the DVD signing event back in 2006.

So I got one step closer Vincent. Future will tell, if I finally close the gap and meet him in person.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you can get Vincent in two degrees? Awesome. I can't get any closer than 3 for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Antje, thank you! What a wonderful post for your Day 7 Advent offering. Great connections! One of the closest I can come is that I met Jerry Ver Dorn (twice, and was "Ross Marler on "Guiding Light") who was in the TV movie "The Cradle Will Fall" with Danielle DuClos who was in "Signs of Life" with Vincent. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nantz: you're very welcome. You also had an interesting connection to Vincent.

    @Bev: We'll delete these last gaps between us and Vincent and then...

    ...just have to be brace enough to say hello. ;o)

    ReplyDelete