Friday, June 25, 2010

Rainforest Action Network 25th anniversary - 29th April 2010

On April 29, 2010 celebrated the Rainforest Action Network - RAN their 25th anniversary. You could bye tickets to the party at (Le) Poisson Rouge, 158 Bleecker Street, New York, NY 10012 for $250.

Chris Noth was hosting the elegant evening of cocktails, nibbles and special musical guest Tift Merritt at (Le) Poisson Rouge.

There was also a very special auction taking place: 2 tickets to the premiere of Sex and the City 2, as well as a dinner with Chris Noth himself sold to the highest bidder!

I remember to watch pictures of that event at the wonderful and informative these are their stories - blog.

Yesterday I sneaked through a nice Kathryn picture gallery: @ Mega Stars and found a few pics I never saw before. There was also a flickr picture of an event I couldn’t assign. Today I was on a little hunt and luckily found the same picture with a little text so I knew how to go on with my search.

Kathryn belonged to the host Committee of the RAN anniversary.

At the end I found two more pictures on Life.com I want to share.

Please look closely to her outfit…especially shoes and blouse. I think I have to make a second Show me your closet post in the next days.


RAN 25th anniversary 1


 RAN 25th anniversary  2


 RAN 25th anniversary  3



click to enlarge

5 comments:

  1. H. your picture link appears to be "broken". I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS SO MUCH, Beverly. I FIXED IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you happen to know what ep. Kathryn wore the jacket that is up for bid. It seems to be a bit of a mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is definitely a mystery. I thought for the coat: Purgatory, but there the collar and the buttons don't fit. But Alex wore often a gray coat in later season...even in S5. I just thought, it's always the same clothe. I have to go through screencaps to make a conclusion. It had been better if the bid page had also place pictures where Kathryn wore the outfit.

    But we also see no pic of the Blind Spot script with the autographs which is also an bidding item. http://www.charitybuzz.com/auctions/summitschool/catalog_items/211701

    In the end I hope the whole thing is no bad joke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I have the affirmation: Alex wore the dress and the jacket together in Privilege (Lady Harrington's party). The scene is very dark and Alex never put off the coat, so we don't see the blue highlights of the dress.

    But the collar of the coat fits.

    ReplyDelete