Tuesday, March 29, 2011

100 Drabble - Monster

Title: Doctor and Monster
Prompt: Monster
Flavor: Criminal Intent
Characters: Alexandra Eames/Robert Goren
Rating: T
Word Count: 106

I swallowed and needed to clear my throat before I could welcome her.

“Wow, you’re looking stunning.”

It was difficult for me to take my gaze off her short doctor's coat and even shorter white dress. The dangerously tight skirt flashed garters, and the push-up cleavage with the Dr. F_ _ _ signature were killing me.

“You’re looking thrilling,” she replied. “Oh, missing a few spots.” I wanted to touch her stethoscope, but she moved me inside the bathroom. The mirror reflected the pale-green Monster with big scars and a very sexy Frankenstein.

Yes, we made the right partner costume decision for the MCS Halloween Party.


Today I added the next Alexandria chapter. It's the big feeling twist. You can read it at ff.net or at my livejournal.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent, havers. Very funny and clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend. There were a lot of sad and depressing entries in that monster round. I needed something funny.

    ReplyDelete