Friday, March 4, 2011

CI 20 in 20 - Round 6

These are my entries of Round 6 of [info]crimintent20n20. I picked up 6 x 18 Silencer for the icon fun.

Textures: [info]windsonnetss, [info]marys_angel, [info]haudvafra, [info]azuremonkey @ [info]thefixedfoot, [info]replaymatic, [info]light_ofmy_life and [info]tiger_tyger
Tutotials: [info]evitaporter, [info]valliegurl, [info]loriwatanabe and [info]concretegirlxx

10 THEMES







beginninggreenemotion
plus oneangstbadge
weaponblack & whiteinterrogation
ending


Category - Direction


>

rightleftfront
updown


Artist's Choice


Plus six more

2 comments:

  1. Icons, icons, icons !!! You know how much I love them ! I do love all of them, they're wonderful but "angst" is stunning. This effect is fantastic :) Wonderful job, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much my friend. I found a great tutorial for angst.

    ReplyDelete