Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Writers, who needs 'em?

Criminal Intent is currently filming the second episode of season 10 called boots on the Ground.

Chris Yoon the camera man of the episode published at twitter a photo of the script. I was relieved as I saw the great found at Nantz’s blog, pointing on the writer. Marlane Meyer wrote Grow, The Good Child, Slither, The Healer, Silver Lining and 16 more episodes for Criminal Intent.

Tomorrow they’ll film at a lingerie store and Jeri Ryan was casted as a guest star. Season 10 is my first episode where I’m so deep involved in the production/filming process. It’s so cool to follow the single steps via twitter, blogs and the rest of the www. I’m still collecting all information I found in my sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love that video!

    IA, this is so exciting (this is my first time following all the news too), thank you for all the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, yes one of the best clips ever.

    ReplyDelete