Friday, February 18, 2011

Criminal Intent Filming Season 10

I’m really excited about all the tiny little information we get since the production start of Criminal Intent Season 10.

I visit every day onlocationvacations and also have an eye on .: Reelblog :. and VINNIE VIDI VICI with their awesome insider information about the single episodes. Of course, twitter helps also a lot.

You know me and my list making addiction. Of course I couldn’t refuse to make a CI-S10 filming list and install it in my side bar.

Now I’m really looking forward of on set pictures. It would be wonderful to see Kathryn and Vincent at work.




My first hunt success is that announcing poster of the Friday filming around the financial district.


It was posted via twitter from nycdowntowndiva.

Cross your finger for more photos.

4 comments:

  1. Oh the waiting. The waiting! :?

    Even just one picture. Eh Antje?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great to look at again. Makes me so anxious for the new season.. hoping we get some pics of them soon. Doesn't Vincent look so tall and handsome in them? And Kate is so cute. They look like they really enjoy working together, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics. That one of him smoking where it says 'Faithfully' up top, that must have been of screen, right? 'Cause I don't remember him smoking in that episode. That pic is soooo hot!

    ~Snyder~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, Bev...only one on set picture, PLEASE!

    @Sandy: I really love the funny picture of Privilege. I also think Vincent and Kathryn have fun while working together.

    @Snyder: yes that smoking moment must be taken while a filming break.

    ReplyDelete