Friday, February 11, 2011

3 Backyards and a new Captain is found


3 Backyards Doppelposter

In the end of January I asked the 3 Backyards producer Rocco Caruso about the event on March 11th and if there will be a big red carped with all the cast and crew at IFC Center.

He answered me a few days ago.

Hi Antje-
Yes we are gearing up for the NY release of the film on March 11th. Big Red carpet premieres cost a lot of money so I don't think we'll be doing anything like that. We have invited the cast to join us for the evening screenings on March 11 and 12 to do "Question and Answers" afterwords. I haven't spoken to Ms. Erbe in a few months so I don't know if she will be in town. I will let you know if she will be able to attend.
best,
Rocco
Mh? I hope Kathryn will join the screening. But I think she'll be very busy in the next weeks, when they start filming CI at Monday.

I also caught that facebook q&a.

Is there a DVD release date for the future?

3 Backyards: Look for the DVD to be out in June of this year. Thanks for your interest!


And it’s out now: Jay O. Sanders will be the new Major Case Captain. In my eyes a very good choice. I can't wait to see Kathryn act with two big guys. Also that Bobby's old friend storyline is very plausible with Mr. Sanders. I'm really excited about the new season.

image name

Sources:

Deadline.com
Daringminds.com
SpoilerTV.com
tvsquad.com

3 comments:

  1. Very interested, havers. It's amazing Rocco answered to your email, you must be thrilled!

    I didn't remember who was Jay O. Sanders, so thanks for the picture! I'm ashamed because I like him as an actor!! My brain is cold or I'm getting old! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, it's very cool that one of the producers really replied. I feel very honored...he did it twice ;o)

    I'm curious if the filming will really start Monday. Can't wait to see on set pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a pessimist. Not holding my breath (for anything).

    ReplyDelete