Friday, August 13, 2010

Blind Spot adumbrated my week

I watched the episode on Tuesday and did my synopsis, I wrote the current 100 challenge DOOR in this mood and made my next 20 in 20 icons only with Blind Spot.

Title: I’m sorry.
Characters: Alexandra Eames/Robert Goren
Rating: K+
Word Count: 99

The long, sad halls were lonesome, the lights dim.

Three, Four, Five…there is door number SIX. I looked through the little window. The fluorescence light over her bed was on and she lay in the hospital bed…sleeping.

I slipped inside the sterile room. The breathing tube was gone but a monitor still recorded her vital signs.

My fingers wandered over the blue blanket, I reached for the chair and then for her left hand. Her fingers were strong and enfolded mine in her fitful dream.

Her wrists, God her wrists…

…how could I ever make this up to her?


10 THEMES














close upbrokensquareblue





















undercoverweaponchairhurt

sunglassesnegative space

5 CATEGORY - Body Parts
















MouthArmpitEye
ShoulderWrists

5 ARTIST'S CHOICE
















Arist's Choice #1Arist's Choice #2Arist's Choice #3
Arist's Choice #4Arist's Choice #5

And Seven Moor





















1234

567

5 comments:

  1. puuu sehr schön ,
    manche wirken sehr hart !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a touching drabble! Oh my heart!
    And the icons are wonderful, especially Robert in his light grey suit! I love seeing him in his light grey suit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorites: close-up, undercover, eye, AC 5.

    ReplyDelete