Monday, May 17, 2010

Kathryn's Tattoo

Kathryn has a tattoo on her right (when you stand behind her) shoulder. You can see the heart and the inside written characters "T + M" (standing for her (ex) husband Terry and her daughter Maeve) in the movie Stir of Echoes very well.



I read sometimes that Kathryn was very amazed because in that movie she played Maggie and Kevin Bacon her husband Tom.

After finding out the tattoo thing, I started to search for hints if also Alex’s body has that tattoo. Every time Alex wore a tank top my brain signalized the TV: show her right shoulder, show her right shoulder.

In the most cases Kathryn’s body art was hidden but sometimes it shined through.




Until now I found the tattoo in seven episodes but I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

4 comments:

  1. Cool, I never noticed it before. It's funny you chose this post today. My husband and I drove past a tatoo parlour today, and I said "I want to get a tatoo". When he asked me, "What would you get?" I said "Vincent, on my ankle".
    He told me to "go pound salt"! No sense of humour at all! Spoiled sport!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you had me hunting last night. I received my Season Five in the mail yesterday, and sure enough it was in one of the two eps. I watched. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like needles but maybe for a Vincent or Kathryn or maybe a Bobby loves Alex sign I would endure the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Thanks for telling me what the tat is! I could never figure it out! I think there is an epi where they've ccovered it up besides Blind Spot - I'll be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete