Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TVRealm: episode 2 x 17 - Happy Halloween

Episode: Episode 2x14: Genre Swap for the [info]tvrealm landcomm.
Ep Summary: Make a Halloween inspired TV fic or graphic.

Fic Title: Transformation?
Fandom: Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Character: Alexandra Eames/Robert Goren
Wordcount: 321
Warning/Spoilers: T
A/N 1: Alex POV
A/N 2: With beta help of gorengal.

This guy was just too crazy. I needed a little break and left the interrogation room.

“You’re mine,” he hissed as I closed the door, and the Captain tried his luck. My throat hurt from the bite but I didn’t want to go home before we got a confession. I slipped into the dimmed observation room and stepped toward Goren behind the one way mirror. In silence we watched Ross using all his tricks with Chernowitz. The suspect was even taller than my partner but very slim. I could feel every bone as he’d caught me in his embrace and had dug his sharpened teeth into my neck. Wearing only black to his pale skin, the unwashed hair and with the black eye he really looked like death.

“How are you feeling?” Bobby tried to ask. But it was hard to get through to me. Chernowitz’s cold blue eyes fixed me and didn’t let me escape although in fact he couldn’t see me through the window. In the end Bobby’s warm fingertips at the back of my hand broke me away from this impenetrable gaze. I looked up and saw sorrow in the warm brown eyes of my partner. He was again so close and I felt safe. Bobby was the one who had freed me out of the grip of Chernowitz. It had been his strong chest I could lean again and taking a liberating breath. My nostrils quivered. I smelled once again Bobby’s masculine scent. It was more overwhelming than ever before. How would it be to bury my nose in the soft crook of his neck? Would I fade into his unique odor?
There was still my blood on his shirt…blood…blood…red…life. It pulsated through Bobby’s vessels and veins. Under his collar, his pulse, red swollen lips. Each of my senses was sharp as a knife. I was so thirsty, thirsty for him…

…God these pain killers were amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment