Saturday, July 2, 2011

CI 20 in 20 - Round 9 + 10 ++

I really don’t like to look at 20 in 20 posts were two or more entries are put together because the icon maker joined more than one challenge a month. I like my 20 in 20 separated to concentrate better on each icon, but this month I’ll show you the June and July [info]crimintent20n20 set in one post. I signed up for both rounds (9 and 10) at the same time and waited until I had all 40 icons together.

It’s also the first time that I didn’t finished a 20 icon batch. I signed up at [info]celebs20in20 with Kathryn but the themes and prompts didn’t click with me. I made 20 icons but hated a lot of them. I’ll only show you the ones I really like. Enjoy the icon invasion.

Tutorials/.psds: [info]bttrfly_kiss, [info]dirrtylady and [info]concretegirlxx
Textures: [info]tiger_tyger, [info]bttrfly_kiss, absolutetrouble.com, [info]paintedtarget and [info]haudvafra

Round: 9 [The Last Street in Manhattan]
THEMES
blurface hands name negative space

quote sky small tiny text trio
Category - Sequence
Artist's Choice


Round 10
THEMES
calm candy event fbi hat

large text peaceful repetition unimpressed young

Category - Lyrics - Count On Me

Artist's Choice: photos


Variations


13 Kathryn
#1 #2 #3 #4 #5

#6 #7 #8 #9 #10

#11 #12 #13

No comments:

Post a Comment