Wednesday, June 15, 2011

100 Drabble - Therapy/Therapist

Title: Relax
Prompt: Therapy/Therapist
Characters: Alexandra Eames/Robert Goren
Rating: T
Word Count: 99
A/N: Post Blind Spot

The NYPD physical therapist had told me to take a long, relaxing massage to work the last pain from the cramped muscles of my shoulders and neck.

The head wound healed well, Dr. Olivet took care of the psych stuff. But even after three weeks it hurt when lifting my arms.

Of course Bobby had detected my handicap and so I found myself on my big dining room table only wearing shorts. His smooth palms massaged warm, fragrant oil into my skin and it was impossible to suppress a soft moan as he started to knead my cramped muscles.


P.S. the 'The big Eames conspiracy' post was my #300. Thank you for being with me on my Kathryn trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment