Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shipper 20 in 20

Yes, until now I never made my shipper 20 in 20 with Bobby and Alex. But this round I took both for the category set.

My entry for round 7 of shipper20in20.

Textures:
haudvafra, whitebamboo, purple_inthesky, tiger_tyger, sixtysixheavens, meathiel
Tutorials:
kernelatrox23, nightcomes, tiger_tyger

Pairings:
Law&Order: Criminal Intent: Elizabeth Rodgers & Danny Ross
House MD: Lisa Cuddy & Gregory House [that was fun. I think I have to do a shipper icon round only with them]
Tatort Frankfurt: Charlotte Sänger & Fritz Delgo
Tatort Münster: Silke Haller & Prof. Dr. Karl-Friedrich Boerne
Weeds: Nancy Botwin & Conrad Shepard
and my One True Pairing: Alex Eames & Bobby Goren


10 THEMES







AngstBack to DecemberJust A Kiss
NamePlatonic PairPurple
Required ShipSexySmall
Struggle


One True Pair - Bobby & Alex forever


BadgePhantomVanishing City
D.A.W.Phantom


Artist's Choice


Plus four variations:


5 comments:

  1. Die Tatort Sachen sind echt goldig ,
    zu "sexy" würde ich eher "triebhaft"
    sagen .
    (Nur meine unwichtige Meinung )
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word : Wow! I'm impressed by your talent and your imagination. Bravo, havers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Something about the "Phantom" icon really stands out for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! You know me, I love my Bobby and Alex! Huge fan of House (Huddy) too!

    ~Snyder~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for all your kind words. That shipper round was really a pleasure.

    @rennschnecke: ich wusste, dass dir die Tatort icons gefallen würden.

    @Snyder: Bobby & Alex are my One True Pairing, but it was so funny to play with House and Cuddy. I think I'll do more icons with them.

    ReplyDelete