Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cinderella

Ha…
…a couple of days ago, I detected the third one…someone is addicted to Kathryn’s feet or shoes.

The one of the Hairspray Premiere was the first one I downloaded. Then came the Academy Awards 2010 and again…a picture only of Kathryn’s feet and now the photo of the Life as we know Premiere.

Three pictures, three different sources and photographers plus agencies. What is the plan behind? I’m curious…when will I find the next one?

Foot Fetish




Hairspray

Oscar

Life as we know it
BlogPhoto by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America John Spellman ./Retna Ltd./Corbis

4 comments:

  1. I think there are always those out there that like to see the shoes people are wearing. But, having said that, there are also those who do have foot fetishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My feet start hurting from looking at pictures only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Is this the post TEH_Kats_Meow was talking about? She said something on Twitter about not liking feet. Anyway, I'm with T'Jara...my feet hurt just looking at these pics.

    ~Snyder~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, my feet also hurt ;o)

    Who is TEH_Kats_Meow?

    ReplyDelete