Sunday, January 23, 2011

Castin Call for Season 10


published on youtube by wonderchozen

When Alex can put up with Bobby, we all can ;o)

I love that commercial and I can’t wait of the new season.


Acting Auditions published before a few days casting calls for season 10 of Criminal Intent. Filming for this episode will be in June. We have to watch the reruns a little longer or make our own CI marathons with the DVD boxes. See my boxes in my new bought shelf (Thank you Katja for your Christmas IKEA gift.)


But they should take their time. I want to get an amazing and overwhelming last season.

4 comments:

  1. I love that little commercial. I hadn't seen it before. What Alex has to put up with.hehe

    There is speculation that the casting call is illegitimate. The dates aren't correct. June 11 and 12, are on a Saturday and Sunday this year.Why they would have 2011 at the top of the page, I don't know. We'll have to see.

    I like your new little shelf. I need something like that. All my Vincent movies just sit in a box in the basement. It's sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, now I understand why you and Nantz deleted the post in your own blogs.

    But why not shooting at the week end? If they still need 8 days per episode there are Sundays and Saturdays included.

    We'll see what really happens.

    Oh God, your Vincent collection is in the basement? That is really awful and not acceptable ;o)

    I love my new shelf. I need only two more boards to optimize the space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really sad that my videos are in the basement. I have to be a "closet Vincent fan". I have to live with a happy husband. LOL Too much Vincent makes for a grumpy hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "closet Vincent fan"...lol. You need an own Bev room in your home only for you and your desires with much Vincent shelves.

    ReplyDelete