Monday, January 24, 2011

IT BALL-BUSTER

Last week I made a big new online research for Kathryn. I got the hint to take a closer look at strangevisitor.org. Of course I knew that pager very well and also this special section with all the cool stuff. But I didn’t visit it for a very long time.



I downloaded this picture a longer while ago (can’t remember when and where). At strangevisitor they also show the article behind the picture. I also would love to know if there are more pictures of this shooting. But I really would love a new photo session with Kathryn, now 10 years later.

The IT List
The 100 Most Creative People in Entertainment

This scan is from the special summer double issue of Entertainment Weekly (June 29 / July 8, 2001; #602/603).

image name

~ page 72 ~

"IT BALL-BUSTER
Kathryn Erbe
AGE 34


WHY HER?
The petite actress made a big impression as psycho death-row inmate Shirley Bellinger on HBO's Oz. This fall, she'll play bad cop to Vincent D'Onofrio's good cop on the NBC spin-off Law & Order: Criminal Intent. True to form, she makes her partner ride shotgun.

WORST PART OF PLAYING A COP
'Cuffing is always anxiety-provoking. The logistics make me nervous.'

CAREER SHE'D MOST LIKE TO HAVE
'Those people on Friends have made it. It's a good schedule for a working mom.' (Erbe has a 5-year-old daughter with husband and Oz costar Terry Kinney.)

CLOSEST BRUSH WITH CAREER IMMOLATION
Appearing as a teacher in 1994's D2: The Mighty Ducks. 'I tend not to talk about that, unless the person I'm talking to is under four feet.'

NEXT
Playing an undercover detective with What about Bob? costar Bill Murray in the indie comedy Speaking of Sex."

I needed to look up Ball-Buster. See what Urban Dictionary told me. [ATTENTION: content M or NC17]

Oi, they always make me laugh and blush.
1. ball buster
In a literal sense, crush or destroy someone's testicles (This would only apply to females if they are transvestites).
3. ball buster
when job or project is very hard it's a ball buster
4. ball buster
a female, usually of the upper class, who is intelligent, beautiful, and very protective of her vaginal region. This makes it hard for males approaching this woman to get their balls played with; hence the term ball buster
5. ball buster
when your girl uses your balls as a punching bag.
6. Ball Buster
A person who milks your nuts dry after having sex.

5 comments:

  1. What's your email address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ball buster reference. Cool picture. I've never seen it before. She looks really young. Ah, I loved her in Oz - not as much as I loved Meloni and Tergesen, but still. =)

    ~Snyder~

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nantz: I sent you an email. Why are you asking?

    @Snyder: Urban Dictionary is very special, but I get what they explain ;o)

    I don't know for sure, but I think they made the picture for the article? Then Kathryn should be 34. But maybe the editorial office only bought it...when you look in the left up corner (and change the contrast) it's labeled with CORBIS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks naughty on this picture! I'd like to see Oz, only for Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @potzina: definitely naughty ;o)

    ReplyDelete