Tuesday, November 30, 2010

On Set of Criminal Intent

To fix my last post about Mother’s House, I visited the link section of their homepage. This way I found Michael Franklin’s internet platform.

He was a crew member for Mother’s House
[Hey everyone. We shot nine days straight.
My goal in life is to have a family. My second goal is to produce. And boy did I take my first baby steps on a short film that’s tougher than any low-budget feature I have ever worked on. I have never worked on such an ambitious project. And I loved every minute of it. I am still in awe at what we accomplished on Mother’s House.]
and also for Crackers.
[I almost went nuts on this short film.
“Crackers” was by far the hardest film i have ever worked on. A great cast and crew. And an awesome Director in Gregory Principato. I definitely want to work with him on a feature film. To take a quote from Nelson Mandela, “It always seems impossible until its done.”]
In addition he worked six years as a Production Assistant on Law and Order Criminal Intent. Michael loved every minute working with Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe.

I browsed through his photo gallery and found a lot of CI (guest) stars.

One image also shows Kathryn.

CI on Set

How cool, I can spot, Vincent and Kathryn, Chris and Annabella, Jamey and Courtney. There is also Erica Hampson. I can’t name which episode of Season 5 this is. Must be ITWSH if it’s not a promo meeting or something like this.

With following the link on the Cracker’s homepage. I also found this picture of Vincent with Sal Richards and Greg Principato:

Crackers

Please reminder tomorrow at 1st December will start my Advent calendar for you.

2 comments: