Sunday, October 10, 2010

100 Drabble - Hospiral

Title: Down
Characters: Alexandra Eames/Robert Goren
Rating: T
Word Count: 97
A/N: Post Amends. I’m so happy because of Kathryn’s and Vincent’s coming back. I don’t know why I wrote such a dark 100, but it was the first thing entering my mind after reading the challenge theme. Hopefully my writing mojo is back again.


“He was a good cop.”

Goren took Beltran’s right shoulder and guided him down the hall. He gave Joe’s murderer to the two uniformed officers.

I had to release Beltran’s left shoulder half down the hall. I tumbled against the sterile wall and sank slowly down the floor – without any more power, my mind empty.

I must have looked a sight because as I raised my tear-veiled eyes I noted Bobby’s shocked, pale face. I raised a finger and mouthed ‘one minute’. Bobby nodded, unsettled, but left…

…not without one more glance over his shoulder toward me.

2 comments: