Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm crazy and excited.

I just clicked and made a bid for Kathryn's beautiful dress and coat. I don't know if I'm crazy. I'll never fit in size 2, but I want to support Kathryn and the Summit School project. I hope of a high prize for the wonderful ensemble and hopefully I can activate more people to bid.

Just three days and the auction is over. Click here for Alex Eames' clothes from Privilege.
You can also bid for a script of Blind Spot or acting lessons with Vincent.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I've been tweeting about the auction for over a week now and so glad you made a bid! Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that's so exciting. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looked fabulous in that dress! Owning it will be a "Privilege", Antje! And what a good heart you have to help the school. I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so dann sehen wir dich alle in dem Kleid ???!!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!!! I've got my fingers and toes crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete