Sunday, April 10, 2011

Catherine Ross Icons

Yesterday night I finished my first 20 in 20 batch of April. I decided for Catherine Ross, Kathryn's part of Mother's House.

I'll only add three teaser icons here at my blog because I can't hide [place behind a cut] parts of an entry. If you don't want to get spoilered, don't follow the link. But to look at the 28 Mother's House icons doesn't give away any content of the movie.


Visit the whole icon batch here at my LJ.

P.S. Only three chapters of Alexandria left. Read number 14 at ff.net or on my LJ.

2 comments:

  1. Havers, you rock! I do love them.
    Pink, Zig Zag, One color, AC 2,3,4 and FV 2 are my fav'! :))
    As Quietfireca said, Kathryn gets to show emotion. This movie seems to be moving. I hope I could watch it on big screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much my friend for visiting my icons.

    I also hope of many many film festivals in the next year.

    ReplyDelete