Thursday, January 2, 2014

First Screening of Blood from a Stoner

Jeanne Dorsey sent more information about the first Blood from a Stoner screening.
Dear Family and Friends,
Please join me for the debut screening of my film, Blood from a Stoner, on Sunday, January 12, 2014 at 5:30 pm at the Anthology Film Archives (32 2nd Ave at E. 2nd St in Manhattan).
The wine reception begins at 5:30 pm, screening follows promptly at 6:00 with a Q & A afterward (the film is 28 minutes).  Actors Larry Bryggman, Kathryn Erbe, and Lou Liberatore along with cinematographer Tim Naylor and many crew members will be in attendance.  Seating is limited so please R.S.V.P. and let me know how many will be in your party.
Thank you for your support, I couldn't have made this film without you. I look forward to seeing you on January 12th.
Happy New Year!
Best,
Jeanne
So let me know if you need her email to make a reservation for the night. Be there if you are in New York or surrounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment