Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Shirley Bellinger Lovebar

I made a Shirley Bellinger Lovebar for my big Bingo landcomm entry. You can find the whole entry including 16 different tv shows here at my LJ.


I also used Criminal Intent (plus references to Jo) for the Dialogue Only part.


"Eames?"
"It's me, Bobby."
"Hey Bobby, how are you?"
"Fine...fine."
"What?"
"Eames...Alex?"
"What, you frighten me, Bobby. What's wrong?"
"Please have a seat."
"Bobby, you..."
"I got a call today."
"A call?"
"A call from Jo Saint-Clair.”
"Jo Stain-Clair?"
"Commander Jo Stain-Clair, Homicide Paris."
"Why you are called by the French police?"
"He read all our reports. Saw the contact notes."
"All right?"
"You really have a seat, Eames?"
...
"Eames?"
"Yes, I rest on my couch."
"Nicole."
"Oh God...no!"
"Nicole Wallace."
"No, no, no."
"Nicole was in Paris."
"We found her heart Bobby. We found her fucking heart in a cooler. In this damn honeymoon suit."
"I know."
"The DNA matched."
"I know."
"Dr. Rodgers checked it trice."
"I know."
"Gage."
"I know, Eames. Declan killed her."
"How?"
"I don't know."
"I need a drink."
"Make it straight."
...
"Eames, are you still there?"
"We need to."
"Fly to Paris. I already booked two flights. Take off from JFK in three hours. I meet you at the airport, gate 4."
"How is this possible?"
"I don't have a clue? I hope Saint-Clair can shed light on the whole situation. But he sent a photo. It's her!"
"Shit."
"See you at the airport in an hour."
"Bobby, we have no competence in Paris, Europe, or wherever this bitch is right now."
"I know Eames, but I don't care."

No comments:

Post a Comment