Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Many Icons

I hadn't made much Criminal Intent icons lately, but there had been other icon subjects over the last weeks.

Episode: Episode 2x24 - Troperville for the [info]tvrealm landcomm.
Ep Summary: Create an icon, gif, or a drabble based on any of the provided tropes.

Troperville
AdorkableBadass DamselCatch PhraseCostumerEmbarrassing Parents





Heterosexual Life Partners?Sharp Dressed ManShirtless SceneTeam MomThe Diz


Plus one more Heterosexual Life Partners for the reason Ernie and Bert didn’t count ;o)



For luck 20 in 20: Take a look here at my lucky number 9 - Kate Beckinsale.



Mark Salling for guys 20 in 20. Next month I plan to icon Idris Elba.



Visit all 20 icons here at my LJ.

At least 59 random stock icons included 4 Vincent and 1 Kathryn icon.


2 comments:

  1. Good for you with the "Boom"! And of course any V icon wins thumbs up with me.
    Sweet collections! But but but where is Eames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately Alex didn't fit into the given tropes.
    But I made one Loyalty icon with her. Follow the last link.

    ReplyDelete