Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Stage Photos of Checkers

Vineyard Theater published a few on stage photos of Checkers at their Picasa photo page. Click on the link for all 19 photos but enjoy here the one with Kathryn.




Wow, what a cool wig and I adore her dresses. I would love to see The Nixons on stage.

P.S. yesterday I caught a Vineyard tweet that the tonight (Oct. 30th) performance will be canceled because of Hurricane Sandy. I hope that New York is back to normal on Wednesday. There will be the big Opening Night of the play.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, they really do look like the Nixons. She looks SO different. It's pretty cool to see her transformed and in the full Pat Nixon garb.

    I wished I could see this too! It really does sounds like a interesting play, and Kathryn is such a versatile actress. It'd even be cool just to see a clip or something.

    I read where the NYSE is going to open back up tomorrow, so hopefully everything is getting back to normal over there, weather-wise anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to check photos of Pat Nixon.
      You're so right, I would love the see Checkers.

      Delete