Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Cinema Society & Rent the Runway host a screening of Samuel Goldwyn Films' "Robot & Frank"

Two of the wonderful Vincent blogs reported that Criminal Intent will be acquired by ION Television. Read here the article. I saw they used a photo to highlight their words of the ‘NBC News ‘Today’ of Kathryn and Vincent (I'll show you tomorrow). I never saw this photo before and moved to GettyImages. What a wonderful surprise. They published a few more photos of old event I never saw before. But I also noted that Kathryn attended The Cinema Society & Rent the Runway host a screening of Samuel Goldwyn Films' "Robot & Frank" held at Della Femina Residence, East Hampton in late July. Enjoy the pictures I found and click on the links for more. Especially the links to PMC and REX. They only publish thumbnails which I didn't add here.

Wow, I love Kathryn's wild hair. She is in full summer mood.

Photo sources:

GettyImages - Paul Zimmerman
WireImage - Steven A Henry
PMC - Nicholas Hunt
Newcom - Graylock, infusny-142
AP - with photos of PMC

 

4 comments:

  1. Great photo's she look's amazing, love her hair and love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, look how pretty she looks. I love her dress, it's so Summery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Kathryn looks amazing. Great that she had a little fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks great all tanned and ~phresh~. The dress is cool too, seems a little big on her, but I still like it (also, is that her daughter in the white dress?)

    ReplyDelete