Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy 3rd anniversary + 1 month + 1 day, Hannah,

Hannah

Happy 3rd anniversary + 1 month + 1 day, Hannah,

We both missed it, how embarrassing ;o)

As I checked the exact date for our first contact in late March and found out it was two weeks ago, I thought damn.

Maybe our email-contact decreased slightly over the last months, but also in our third year we managed to see each other one time. I hope we’ll repeat this in summer. I wish you much power for your thesis and I know you’ll rock Fidel.

Here is my little present for you. [info]guys20in20 – round 28 with Matthew Gray Gubler. I also found out that Matthew was at Celebrity Ghost Stories. I don’t know if you already watched his entry:



Hugs and kisses and love,
Antje



Icon Help by: [info]drankmywar, [info]querita, [info]sillyisi @ [info]tutsjournal

THEMES
dorkfacial hairfake backgroundfull bodyhair





jeansragesittingtalenttechnology

SPECIAL - Plus One: Matthew with…
Jane LynchShemar MooreAJ CookgirlThomas Gibson

ARTIST'S CHOICE
#1#2#3#4#5


Plus 9 more…

No comments:

Post a Comment